The MPS MCC is an advanced generic jet for MCC training. All systems are simulated and normal and non-normal aircraft procedures can be performed in LOFT scenarios.
The MPS MCC is ideal for FTOs that wish to prepare their students for a seamless transition to the airline market. The MPS MCC allows for the highest level of MCC training as well as IFR training, jet orientation and a multitude of MPL tasks.
- Full large-format EFIS with system synoptic displays and EICAS
- Flight management system (simulated FMS) and full autopilot, flight director and autothrottle
- All aircraft systems (hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics etc)
- Acclaimed user-friendly MPS IOS instructor station software
- Realistic aerodynamic flight model based on aircraft manufacturer data package
- Direct projection 200 x 40 field-of-view visual system with Level D image generator
- Worldwide FMS navigation database including all update cycles
- Level D fidelty control loading on all major flight controls
- Climate control for cabin and systems
- Unique flight control breakout feature on pitch and roll