MPS Vacancy: Interior Simulator Technician
Multi Pilot Simulations BV (MPS) designs and develops flight simulators and training equipment for professional organizations that train pilots. MPS sells, produces, installs and maintains it simulators around the world. We are a customer-oriented, innovative and high-quality organization with 50 colleagues at home and abroad.
Interior Simulator Technician (full-time)
We are searching for the right interior simulator technician to join our growing team immediately. For that you have:
• Completed training MBO-2 Interior Construction, Finishing, Furniture Construction or similar;
• Able to use the available means of transport such as forklift and pump trucks in accordance with applicable regulations;
• Can be used for related matters such as transport or material care;
• Able to work independently and in a team;
• Willing to take continued education courses (internally);
• Interest in aviation and technology;
• Great problem solver; ability to handle stress and keep a positive attitude;
• Knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
• Modification, assembly and installation of the aircraft simulator interior;
• Refurbishing interior parts such as cockpit panels, throttles, pedals, etc.;
• Building the simulator on behalf of the team leader;
• Assisting with installations at home and abroad;
• Analyzing and solving interior problems at the Groenekan location and/or at MPS customers
• Timely and clear communication.
What MPS offers you:
• An appropriate salary with a personal development process;
• A lot of freedom to do your work;
• An informal working atmosphere;
• A growing team with driven, proud colleagues and regular team outings;
• Various attractive secondary employment conditions, such as significant travel allowance,
pension contribution and leave options.
If you are interested:
Do you see yourself as part of our fun and hardworking team? We look forward to receiving your application with cover letter and resume by email to HRM@mps.aero
To view the full vacancy in the Dutch language please dowload the linked PDF file: