MPS Vacancy: Software Engineer
Multi Pilot Simulations BV (MPS) designs and develops flight simulators and training equipment for professional organizations that train pilots. MPS sells, produces, installs and maintains it simulators around the world. We are a customer-oriented, innovative and high-quality organization with 50 colleagues at home and abroad.
Software Engineer (full-time)
We are looking for an active, results-oriented software engineer who sees it as a challenge to develop new software and systems and improving existing software. For that you have:
• Completed HBO or WO education in Computer Science and/or aerospace;
• Extensive experience and knowledge with development languages such as C, C++, C#, .NET;
• Knowledge of PLC, Embedded systems is an advantage;
• Interest in aviation and technology;
• Great problem-solving skills, stress resistance and a positive attitude;
• Knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
• Develop and integrate software for aircraft systems;
• Carrying out maintenance on existing simulation software;
• Collaborate with pilots to test new software versions;
• Use all your knowledge to develop the best possible software solutions for our simulators;
• Supervise acceptances and inspections of simulators in the factory and at customer locations worldwide;
• Assisting 2nd line customer support;
• Timely and clear communication.
What MPS offers you:
• Good employment conditions in an internationally operating company;
• A lot of freedom to carry out your work at different locations;
• An informal working atmosphere;
• A growing team with driven colleagues;
• Various attractive secondary employment conditions, such as significant travel allowance,
pension contribution and leave options
If you are interested:
• For more information about us, take a look at our MPS flight simulators page as well as our careers page which features a video revealing a normal work day at our organization!
• Send your resume and cover letter to HRM@mps.aero
To view the full vacancy in the Dutch language please dowload the linked PDF file: