MPS Vacancy: Technician Pre-Assembly
Multi Pilot Simulations BV (MPS) designs and develops flight simulators and training equipment for professional organizations that train pilots. MPS sells, produces, installs, and maintains its simulators around the world. We are a customer-oriented, innovative, and high-quality organization with 50 colleagues at home and abroad.
Technician Pre-Assembly (40 hours per week – Full Time)
Are you a skilled technician passionate about flight simulation and aviation technology, dedicated to precision and ready to take on a crucial role in our innovative manufacturing process? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As Technician Pre-Assembly at MPS in Groenekan, you play a vital part in the manufacturing process. Your tasks will include;
- Servicing, modifying, and refurbishing existing aircraft mechanical components, such as thrust lever systems and flight control systems
- Contributing to the assembly and installation of cutting-edge flight training device mechanics
- Utilizing your expertise to analyze and resolve issues raised by customers and quality assurance
What do we ask?
As Technician Pre-Assembly, your commitment to integrated quality and safety guidelines is crucial, as you actively identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, safety, and overall quality.
- You possess excellent social skills and a proactive attitude
- MBO/VMBO-level education and skilled in the execution of assembly tasks
- Proficient in Dutch language
- You aim for excellence and you are a true team player with a positive, pragmatic and problem-solving attitude
What MPS offers you:
- Good employment conditions in an internationally operating company
- An informal working atmosphere
- A growing team with driven colleagues
- Various attractive secondary employment conditions, such as significant travel allowance, pension contribution and leave options
Are you ready to join a dynamic team at the forefront of flight simulation technology as our Technician Pre-Assembly? Apply now and help our team grow!
- For more information about us, take a look at our MPS flight simulators page as well as our careers page which features a video revealing a normal work day at our organization!
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Om de volledige vacature in het Nederlands te bekijken, kunt u het gekoppelde PDF-bestand downloaden:
MPS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.