MPS Vacancy: Technician Refurbishment
Multi Pilot Simulations BV (MPS) designs and develops flight simulators and training equipment for professional organizations that train pilots. MPS sells, produces, installs, and maintains its simulators around the world. We are a customer-oriented, innovative, and high-quality organization with 50 colleagues at home and abroad.
Technician Refurbishment (40 hours per week – Full Time)
Are you a skilled technician passionate about flight simulation and aviation technology, dedicated to precision and ready to take on a crucial role in our innovative manufacturing process? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As the Technician Refurbishment at MPS in Groenekan, you play a pivotal role in enhancing the performance and quality of flight training devices. Your tasks include:
- Refurbishing various components like instrument panels, throttles, pedals, and seats, ensuring they meet the highest standards
- Assembling and installing these refurbished components into the flight training device- the technician contributes to the overall functionality of the simulator
- Service and modification of existing components and panels, aiming to optimize and extend the life cycle of the equipment
- Utilizing your expertise to analyze and resolve issues raised by customers and quality assurance
What do we ask?
As Technician Refurbishment, your commitment to integrated quality and safety guidelines is crucial, as you actively identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, safety, and overall quality.
- You possess excellent social skills and a proactive attitude
- MBO/VMBO-level education and skilled in the execution of manufacturing tasks
- Proficient in Dutch language
- You aim for excellence and you are a true team player with a positive, pragmatic and problem-solving attitude
What MPS offers you:
- Good employment conditions in an internationally operating company
- An informal working atmosphere
- A growing team with driven colleagues
- Various attractive secondary employment conditions, such as significant travel allowance, pension contribution and leave options
If you are interested:
- For more information about us, take a look at our MPS flight simulators page as well as our careers page which features a video revealing a normal work day at our organization!
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Om de volledige vacature in het Nederlands te bekijken, kunt u het gekoppelde PDF-bestand downloaden:
MPS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.