MPS Vacancy: Customer Success Engineer
Multi Pilot Simulations BV (MPS) designs and develops flight simulators and training equipment for professional organizations that train pilots. MPS sells, produces, installs, and maintains its simulators around the world. We are a customer-oriented, innovative, and high-quality organization with 50 colleagues at home and abroad.
Customer Success Engineer (40 hours per week – Full Time)
Are you a passionate service-oriented professional who would like to embark on an exciting opportunity as a Customer Success Engineer at Multi Pilot Simulations (MPS), contributing to the heart of aviation & simulation technology? As a vital member of our support division, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our customers worldwide. If your answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As Customer Success Engineer in Groenekan, you represent the ‘Voice of the Customer’ and serve as our point of contact for customers within the MPS organization. In this role, the Customer Success Engineer is responsible for:
- Supporting customer interests
- Aligning and coordinating the internal stakeholders and workflows to ensure timely resolutions enhancing customer satisfaction for the lifetime of MPS products.
What do we ask?
As Customer Success Engineer, you are a dynamic team-player with strong social and communication skills.
- You have a Bachelor degree with a service-oriented mindset
- Fluent English proficiency
- A passion for building relationships and solving customer problems.
What MPS offers you:
- Good employment conditions in an internationally operating company
- A lot of freedom to carry out your work at different locations
- An informal working atmosphere
- A growing team with driven colleagues
- Various attractive secondary employment conditions, such as significant travel allowance, pension contribution and leave options
Are you committed to customer satisfaction as our Customer Success Engineer? Apply now and help our team grow!
- For more information about us, take a look at our MPS flight simulators page as well as our careers page which features a video revealing a normal work day at our organization!
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Om de volledige vacature in het Nederlands te bekijken, kunt u het gekoppelde PDF-bestand downloaden:
MPS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.